Can’t make this up:
The smart fork that coaches you into healthier eating habits.
The HAPIfork is the world’s first smart fork. It’s an electronic fork that lights up and vibrates when you are eating too fast. As it takes 15-20 minutes to feel satisfied, by simply slowing down your pace while eating, you will consume fewer calories.
Pair with your smartphone or tablet over Bluetooth® to see your eating stats in real time.
Download the HAPIfork app for iOS or Android and connect it to your device via Bluetooth® to check:
- How long it took to eat your meal
- The number of “fork servings” (each time food is brought to the mouth) per minute
- A timer to help you pace your fork servings
- Actual intervals between fork servings
- Your success rate and overspeed ratio